mardi 8 mai 2012

"FrenchWay" Fondation !!!




Created by jbTrendy in 2008 and used for some time as band name that has been proven succesfull as recently a singer that I met at that time in a Festival remembered me as such and a producer offered to buy it from me for 500 Euros 2 years ago.

Considering that "Touch my French Touch" is undoubtedly the number one song of our original répertoire and that We assume the legacy of artistic and cultural legitimity of our country's Way of Life and alignement with the Tao.

Knowing that the French Way has a sensual and even Sexial edge to it that makes the whole concept very exciting I proposed to re-institute "FrenchWay" as Band name of the Panâme's Performers or in French : Performers2Panâme !!!

So Be it !!!

jbTrendy 9 5 12

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire